D

Thursday 30 January 2014

Emmanuel Emenike “Not Happy” With Treatment From Coscharis Motors Over N18m Jeep

Emmanuel Emenike “Not Happy” With Treatment From Coscharis Motors Over N18m Jeep
Super Eagles striker Emmanuel Emenike  is infuriated over what he perceives as “unfair treatment” from car dealer Coscharis Motors.
The striker claimed to have bought a BMW X6 for N18million from the dealership but returned it under a year as the car developed a fault, and is yet to get his car back.

“I am not happy with the way Cosharis (Motor Company) is treating me, I have been so calm with the whole situation for over four months now. They are really holding me to ransom, which is very bad for a reputable organisation like that,” Emenike told MTNFootball.
“I bought a car worth N18m and after a year, it developed a fault. I took the SUV back to Coscharis for repairs. Since I took the car to them for repairs, nothing has been done. They have been giving me unacceptable excuses.
“I have told them to return my car so I could take it to Europe and repair or I should add money and take another car, but they have not cooperated in this whole situation.
“They are not just taking me seriously and it’s very annoying. I just need my car back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index Labels