D

Thursday 30 January 2014

Understanding The Catholic Faith (Lecturing Chris Okotie) - @Naijabiggz

 Okay if you are thinking the season of OPEN LETTERS is over,you might as well have a rethink cos few hours ago i got what you are about to read now in my mail and after much review,seeing the points of the writer as genuine (my opinion) i decided to share it with y'all! SO, read,digest and share your thoughts using the comment box.


I have been patient for so long that i felt like i was ignorant,
listening to someone who said his wife was possessed and divorced her
insult the mother church.
What image or picture do you portray to the
lost souls the christian community is trying to win for the lord?
Maybe you are chasing them away. Anti-Christ maybe? Only God knows.
I greet you all my christian brethren, my Muslim friends, those who
believe in science, the atheists and those who still worship the gods
of their fore fathers. We all have our different beliefs and doctrines
but i still see it as funny for a man as futile as Okotie to come out
in Public to slander the Catholic church and Pope. The last time i
checked, Okotie said God chose him to rule Nigeria; after two
elections the cretin never got close to victory. I assure you all, my
God is not a loser. I'm using this medium to tell the professional
jester called Chris Okotie to stop being witless, uncultured and
moronic. I have been to other churches, worshiped with different
pastors, even if i see the ill and shallow methods they use to
communicate the word of God, i don't come out in public to speak ill
of them. Its only in Nigeria church members donate for a school they
cant afford for their children. How ironic? I wouldn't talk about that
today.
I have never seen a Catholic priest walking with so much security like
the ones Okotie walks around with, 1 question for  you Chris, Are they
armed enough to fight the demons disturbing Maheeda or the ones that
disturbed Clifford orji? I hope you have answers. I heard you have
plans to contest again for the seat of the presidency. You better use
that money to help yourself and stop deceiving your empty soul because
you wont be noticed. Your attention seeking has been very inept,
impotent and unproductive. I am using this medium to talk to you like
a human helping another ignorant being. Ignorance is no defense.
Change your gullible ways Okotie, they won't win you elections nor
make you as important as the Pope. And i hope its deep in your shallow
mind that the Pope will never know who you are or come across your
cretinous comments.
The catholic church does not Worship Mary. We honor her, just like
Angel Gabriel and Elizabeth the Mother of John the baptist. When Angel
Gabriel came to visit Mary, he said and i quote "HAIL MARY! FULL OF
GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH YOU." When Mary visited her cousin Elizabeth,
the baby in her womb leapt for joy and Elizabeth said "BLESSED ARE YOU
AMONGST WOMEN AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF YOUR WOMB(JESUS)." This
explains the prayer that confuses most of you, the only addition by
the Catholic church was "HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD, PRAY FOR US SINNERS
NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH." Remember, there is God the father,
God the son and God the Holy spirit. The Trinity. The prayer never
said "WE PRAY TO YOU MARY" it says "PRAY FOR US" Just like every other
soul in heaven can intercede for you, so can Mary do same. The Rosary
prayers are The Lord's prayer we all know, the Hail Mary i just
explained and a Glory to the Father Prayer. So where
 is the sense or show of wisdom in what Chris Okotie said? I thought
the bible asked us not to judge? Chris Okotie can you recite John 3:16
off hand? I doubt! I can place a bet you don't know that.
Please i crave your indulgence for any statement you might not find
interesting or applaud-able. The truth must be told even if it hurts.
I am speaking only to the readers of this article as i have no
apologies to offer to a man who isn't sure if God truly called him or
a marine spirit did. I hope and pray i have been able to explain the
prayers you hear and misinterpret. Feel free to drop your comments and
share this post so as to enlighten others who might have been deceived
by Chris Okotie the deceiver. I'm sure he will go into sports soon.
From music to the ministry, to politics and now to unnecessary
attention seeking. Sports should be next.
I represent the Catholic Youths Association of Nigeria. The Great
CYON. God bless and keep us all to pursue our life purpose. Amen.
Amen. Amen.
My name is Dennis. Follow me on twitter @Naijabiggz if
you have any corrections to add and questions. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Index Labels